Strategy and Goals
As one of the successes stories in 2009 – an economically weak year, buffeted by the global economic crisis – we look to the future with optimism. Our main focus, strategically, is on the reliable procurement of high-grade electronic components and the expansion of our stock. In years to come we intend to strengthen our position on the international brokerage and distribution markets.
The following steps will help us to achieve these goals:
- Healthy company growth through well-chosen new recruits for our team.
- Concentration on shortage management and standard components.
- Enlargement of storage capacities to shorten delivery times for our customers.
- Through reliability and quality we want to, not just keep our customer base, but to expand it bit by bit.
- As customer satisfaction is of paramount importance, we are constantly improving our customer service.
- As component quality is one of our primary goals, we will continue to develop our quality management.
- In the achievement of these goals, we attach great importance to resource-friendly and environmentally conscious action.
With over 20 years’ experience on the national and international electronics markets, we primarily serve customers in the following market segments:
- Industrial electronics
- Medical technology
- Security technology
- Aerospace technologies
- CMS companies